CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rambiling

I am going on week 3 of being sick. Welcome to nursing. We are hitting the "sick" season. I HATE being sick. I love to be at home but this is getting ridiculous.
Peyton is gone for most of the week on business. I am glad that he does not always have to travel with work. It is just us girls at home.
Daisee Mae turns 1 is a few weeks (Oct 6). I cannot believe she is getting so big. I miss having a puppy. But she is the best gift I have ever recieved.

4 comments:

Charity said...

I'm sorry that you're sick. Can you put up a picture of your cute little girl?

Regina said...

Sure. Love the blog

Charity said...

such a cute puppy! I know you love her so much... I don't know what I would do without my dog/best friend Owen.

Jessica said...

Are you feeling better?